The most notable companies in this group are Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ:MSFT), Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOGL), Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOG), Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN), NVIDIA Corp (NASDAQ:NVDA), Meta Platforms (NASDAQ:META).
The investment seeks a conservative balance for the investor between income, the majority of which is exempt from federal income tax, and the potential for long-term growth of capital to preserve purchasing power.
Using preset target ranges, the fund's strategy is to invest a majority of its assets in tax-exempt bonds and money market instruments (50% - 70%) and the remainder in blue chip stocks (30% - 50%). It is managed with the goal of minimizing the impact of federal income tax to shareholders.
The average market capitalization across the Victory Growth and Tax Strategy MF is 1.42T. The market cap for tickers in the group ranges from 632.33B to 2.95T. AAPL holds the highest valuation in this group at 2.95T. The lowest valued company is BRK.B at 632.33B.
The average weekly volume growth across all stocks in the Victory Growth and Tax Strategy MF was -10%. For the same stocks of the MF, the average monthly volume growth was -29% and the average quarterly volume growth was -38%
Fundamental Analysis Ratings
The average fundamental analysis ratings, where 1 is best and 100 is worst, are as follows
Valuation Rating: 71
P/E Growth Rating: 36
Price Growth Rating: 25
SMR Rating: 32
Profit Risk Rating: 20
Seasonality Score: -14 (-100 ... +100)