The most notable companies in this group are Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ:MSFT), Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN), NVIDIA Corp (NASDAQ:NVDA), Medtronic plc (NYSE:MDT), Altria Group (NYSE:MO), Molson Coors Beverage Company (NYSE:TAP).
The investment seeks long-term growth of capital.
The fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus borrowings for investment purposes, in equity securities of large capitalization U.S. companies. The 80% portion of the fund's portfolio consists of investments in U.S. companies that are members of the S&P 500 Index or possess similar minimum market capitalization and trading volume attributes. The remaining 20% of the fund's net assets, plus borrowings for investment purposes, may include small-cap and mid-cap companies, preferred stock, exchange-traded funds ("ETFs"), and preferred stock.
The average market capitalization across the Centre American Select Equity Inv MF is 448.31B. The market cap for tickers in the group ranges from 6.58B to 2.73T. AAPL holds the highest valuation in this group at 2.73T. The lowest valued company is INGR at 6.58B.
The average weekly volume growth across all stocks in the Centre American Select Equity Inv MF was -46%. For the same stocks of the MF, the average monthly volume growth was -6% and the average quarterly volume growth was -15%
Fundamental Analysis Ratings
The average fundamental analysis ratings, where 1 is best and 100 is worst, are as follows
Valuation Rating: 55
P/E Growth Rating: 49
Price Growth Rating: 47
SMR Rating: 47
Profit Risk Rating: 54
Seasonality Score: -16 (-100 ... +100)