Exploring the Label Theme's Remarkable Gains
The label industry has been witnessing a notable gain of +52.27% in the first quarter, propelling its stocks into the spotlight. Labels hold significant importance for organizations and businesses seeking to establish their presence and bolster marketing efforts. Furthermore, personalized and signed gifts have become increasingly popular for creating lasting impacts on recipients. The 'Label' theme encompasses companies providing social expression products, business card printing, and brand marketing services. Notable examples include CSS Industries, Inc., Cimpress plc., and Deluxe Corp.
If the theme "Label" has caught your attention and you're looking to focus on growth opportunities, Tickeron's AI robot, "Swing Trader, Long Only: Growth Model (Diversified)," is the perfect companion. With this AI-driven tool, you can explore potential growth prospects in companies like $ARC, $DLX, $QUAD, $EBF and $CMPR, which may offer exciting opportunities for long-term investments in the "Label" theme. Let the AI do the heavy lifting and maximize your chances of success as you navigate the diverse growth opportunities within this theme.
Labels play a pivotal role in making brands and identities known to the world, enabling organizations and individuals to market their products and services effectively. This theme encompasses companies that specialize in offering social expression products and various printing/designing services, such as business cards. These companies contribute to the propagation and marketing of brands, making them an essential component of the modern business landscape.
Positive Outlook and Market Sentiment
The Label theme has garnered significant attention, with its stocks currently exhibiting a positive outlook, backed by the MA50 Indicator. Tickeron predicts a further increase of more than 4.00% within the next month, with a likelihood of 63%. In the past month, the daily ratio of advancing to declining volumes has been encouraging, with 2.44 to 1 in favor of advancing stocks.
Furthermore, two stocks within the theme exhibit a similar positive trend based on the MA200MA50 indicator, with an average likelihood of 75%, further reinforcing the overall positive sentiment.
Market Cap Analysis
Digging deeper into the Label theme, we find a diverse range of market capitalizations among the featured tickers. The average market capitalization for this theme stands at 636.5M. Notably, CMPR holds the highest valuation in this group at 1.9B, while DSS represents the lowest valued company at 37.2M.
High and Low Price Notable News
The Label theme has experienced noteworthy fluctuations in stock prices, with an average weekly price growth of 2.91%. In the same vein, the average monthly price growth recorded an impressive 11.98%, while the average quarterly price growth stood at 21.78%. DLX emerges as a standout performer in terms of price growth, experiencing an impressive 13.53%. However, DSS encountered a minor setback with a fall of -3.14%, underscoring the theme's dynamic nature.
The Label theme has witnessed considerable volume growth, indicating active investor interest. On a weekly basis, the average volume growth across all stocks in this theme was 20.3%. Expanding our view to monthly data, the average volume growth settled at 4.34%, while the average quarterly volume growth soared to an impressive 36.11%.
Featured Ticker: $DLX
DLX's Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) turned positive on August 03, 2023, signaling a potential upward trend. Looking back at historical instances where DLX's MACD turned positive, the stock continued to rise in 32 out of 45 cases over the following month, translating to a 71% likelihood of continued upward movement. During the month of 07/04/23 - 08/03/23, DLX displayed a +18% Uptrend, and during the week of 07/27/23 - 08/03/23, it enjoyed a +11% Uptrend growth.
Featured Ticker: $CMPR
CMPR has been steadily growing, experiencing a +2.41% Uptrend for three consecutive days on August 04, 2023. Such a consistent uptrend is seen as a bullish sign, suggesting potential for future growth. Drawing from historical data where CMPR advanced for three days, in 257 out of 338 cases, the price continued to rise further within the following month, reflecting a 76% likelihood of sustained upward momentum. CMPR's stock price surged by +24% during 07/04/23 - 08/03/23 and enjoyed a +6% Uptrend growth during the week of 07/27/23 - 08/03/23.
The Label theme's extraordinary gain of +52.27% in the first quarter has brought the spotlight on companies that contribute significantly to brand marketing and social expression. As businesses and individuals continue to seek innovative ways to make an impact on others, the demand for label services is set to increase. Investors looking to capitalize on this upward momentum should closely monitor the performance of prominent tickers within this theme. The dynamic nature of the label industry underscores the potential for future growth and presents exciting investment opportunities for those keen on capitalizing on sectoral shifts and market movements.
Moving lower for three straight days is viewed as a bearish sign. Keep an eye on this stock for future declines. Considering data from situations where ARC declined for three days, in of 272 cases, the price declined further within the following month. The odds of a continued downward trend are .
The Momentum Indicator moved below the 0 level on September 15, 2023. You may want to consider selling the stock, shorting the stock, or exploring put options on ARC as a result. In of 90 cases where the Momentum Indicator fell below 0, the stock fell further within the subsequent month. The odds of a continued downward trend are .
The Moving Average Convergence Divergence Histogram (MACD) for ARC turned negative on September 08, 2023. This could be a sign that the stock is set to turn lower in the coming weeks. Traders may want to sell the stock or buy put options. Tickeron's A.I.dvisor looked at 41 similar instances when the indicator turned negative. In of the 41 cases the stock turned lower in the days that followed. This puts the odds of success at .
ARC moved below its 50-day moving average on September 07, 2023 date and that indicates a change from an upward trend to a downward trend.
The 10-day moving average for ARC crossed bearishly below the 50-day moving average on August 31, 2023. This indicates that the trend has shifted lower and could be considered a sell signal. In of 16 past instances when the 10-day crossed below the 50-day, the stock continued to move higher over the following month. The odds of a continued downward trend are .
The Aroon Indicator for ARC entered a downward trend on September 20, 2023. This could indicate a strong downward move is ahead for the stock. Traders may want to consider selling the stock or buying put options.
The RSI Indicator entered the oversold zone -- be on the watch for ARC's price rising or consolidating in the future. That's also the time to consider buying the stock or exploring call options.
The Stochastic Oscillator shows that the ticker has stayed in the oversold zone for 5 days. The price of this ticker is presumed to bounce back soon, since the longer the ticker stays in the oversold zone, the more promptly an upward trend is expected.
Following a 3-day Advance, the price is estimated to grow further. Considering data from situations where ARC advanced for three days, in of 235 cases, the price rose further within the following month. The odds of a continued upward trend are .
ARC may jump back above the lower band and head toward the middle band. Traders may consider buying the stock or exploring call options.
The Tickeron Valuation Rating of (best 1 - 100 worst) indicates that the company is seriously undervalued in the industry. This rating compares market capitalization estimated by our proprietary formula with the current market capitalization. This rating is based on the following metrics, as compared to industry averages: P/B Ratio (0.874) is normal, around the industry mean (66.431). P/E Ratio (11.287) is within average values for comparable stocks, (125.096). Projected Growth (PEG Ratio) (0.775) is also within normal values, averaging (1.753). Dividend Yield (0.063) settles around the average of (0.037) among similar stocks. P/S Ratio (0.483) is also within normal values, averaging (52.228).
The Tickeron PE Growth Rating for this company is (best 1 - 100 worst), pointing to consistent earnings growth. The PE Growth rating is based on a comparative analysis of stock PE ratio increase over the last 12 months compared against S&P 500 index constituents.
The Tickeron Price Growth Rating for this company is (best 1 - 100 worst), indicating steady price growth. ARC’s price grows at a higher rate over the last 12 months as compared to S&P 500 index constituents.
The Tickeron SMR rating for this company is (best 1 - 100 worst), indicating weak sales and an unprofitable business model. SMR (Sales, Margin, Return on Equity) rating is based on comparative analysis of weighted Sales, Income Margin and Return on Equity values compared against S&P 500 index constituents. The weighted SMR value is a proprietary formula developed by Tickeron and represents an overall profitability measure for a stock.
The Tickeron Profit vs. Risk Rating rating for this company is (best 1 - 100 worst), indicating that the returns do not compensate for the risks. ARC’s unstable profits reported over time resulted in significant Drawdowns within these last five years. A stable profit reduces stock drawdown and volatility. The average Profit vs. Risk Rating rating for the industry is 82, placing this stock better than average.
The average fundamental analysis ratings, where 1 is best and 100 is worst, are as follows
a provider of document management, logistics, distribution and print on demand services
A.I.dvisor indicates that over the last year, ARC has been loosely correlated with DNB. These tickers have moved in lockstep 35% of the time. This A.I.-generated data suggests there is some statistical probability that if ARC jumps, then DNB could also see price increases.